(Curious Curios, Awesome Oddities, and Treacherous Trinkets)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Oh, Cthulhu. . .

Those who know of his unspeakable, horrific glory will forever remember him like this:


But lately, I have noticed something different about the dread lord of R'lyeh. . .I can't quite put my finger on it but he seems less. . .


Dawwww. . . It's cuddle-me cthulhu!


He looks so friendly! I wanna luff him!



No.  No, this has gone too far (I want one!) But seriously, I'm not sure you should wear dead gods on your head.  You don't know where they've been.


You're not even trying.



Okay, this is just weird.


I detect an insidious Walmart vibe here. . .


BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Babythulhu!!!

(Nearly) All of these items are available at Amazon.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find the origin of the baby coat, but if any of you know, tell me and I will pass it along!  

No comments:

Post a Comment