(Curious Curios, Awesome Oddities, and Treacherous Trinkets)

Monday, May 9, 2011

And in My Heart a Song (Bird).

I know, I know. . .

I'm like that lover you had that one summer.  You don't hear from me for days, then BAM I'm on you twice in one day.  Admit it. . . That was a hell of a summer.

ANYHOW!!

I just had to show you these birds.  They're just friggan epic.


I love his little hat.  "I am a proper Englishbird."  Except. . . I think that would make him a woman.


This one reminds me of painting.  He is the artbird.  Probably that's why he's looking down his beak at you just a little.


I say, old chap.  Care for a spot of people watching?  
(Yep.  I think mechanical birds should be from the UK)


He looks so studious.  He's probably a very young bird that attends an all boys birdschool.


I call her Mathilde.  She is in the circus.


I have a love-hate relationship with this one.  I like him very much, but he seems like he might be a stuffy military general kinda bird.  Also, I bet he smokes cigars and drinks scotch.  I approve of that part a little.

I hate birds, but I want like sixty of these things.  If real birds were this unsucky, I'd severely consider watching them.  Of course, if all birds were clockwork, who would wind them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment